The women's ministry at FBC seeks to provide a place for women to encourage, exhort, and disciple one another to be faithful disciples of Jesus. Join a study today!
His Word Ladies' Bible Study
This study meets on Tuesday mornings from 10am-12pm in the gym, room O-15. They are currently studying through the Gospel of John. If you would like to join or have questions, please contact: Michelle Lane.
Wednesday Women's Studies
Mocha on the Mount by Sandra Glahn
Morning Study w/childcare
Contact Kathleen Hetzel for more information:
Evening Study no childcare provided
Contact Linda Mawby for more information:
The Women's Ministry at FBC exists to glorify God through providing:
1. Dynamic body life - women collectively serving the body with their gifts and abilities thereby connecting with and meeting the needs of the body.
2. Leadership development - driving the ministry deep through delegation and training, enabling women to duplicate ministry.
3. Discipleship through service as well as studies and events - relationship building and growth as women serve side by side for church-wide events as well as studying God's Word together.
4. Church planting preparation - preparing women with a missions focus to carry on ministry seamlessly as we seek to plant new churches.
5. Evangelism goals - assisting in church-wide evangelistic events so that the gospel of Jesus Christ can be shared in Upland and beyond.