The women's ministry at FBC seeks to provide a place for women to encourage, exhort, and disciple one another to be faithful disciples of Jesus. Join a study today!
The Women's Ministry at FBC exists to glorify God through providing:
1. Dynamic body life - women collectively serving the body with their gifts and abilities thereby connecting with and meeting the needs of the body.
2. Leadership development - driving the ministry deep through delegation and training, enabling women to duplicate ministry.
3. Discipleship through service as well as studies and events - relationship building and growth as women serve side by side for church-wide events as well as studying God's Word together.
4. Church planting preparation - preparing women with a missions focus to carry on ministry seamlessly as we seek to plant new churches.
5. Evangelism goals - assisting in church-wide evangelistic events so that the gospel of Jesus Christ can be shared in Upland and beyond.