The women's ministry at FBC seeks to provide a place for women to encourage, exhort, and disciple one another to be faithful disciples of Jesus. Join a study today!
2021 Women's Bible Studies
Summer Study: Respectable Sins by Jerry Bridges
Have Christians become so preoccupied with the major sins of our society that we have lost sight of our need to deal with our own more subtle sins? Jerry Bridges returns to his trademark theme of holiness and addresses a dozen clusters of specific "acceptable" sins that we tend to tolerate in ourselves—such as jealousy, anger, pride, unthankfulness, and judgmentalism.
Times: This study begins on June 30th and will continue on every Wednesday at 6:30pm till August 18th.
Location: The Fountain Cafe
Please make sure to purchase the book ahead of time.
The Women's Ministry at FBC exists to glorify God through providing:
1. Dynamic body life - women collectively serving the body with their gifts and abilities thereby connecting with and meeting the needs of the body.
2. Leadership development - driving the ministry deep through delegation and training, enabling women to duplicate ministry.
3. Discipleship through service as well as studies and events - relationship building and growth as women serve side by side for church-wide events as well as studying God's Word together.
4. Church planting preparation - preparing women with a missions focus to carry on ministry seamlessly as we seek to plant new churches.
5. Evangelism goals - assisting in church-wide evangelistic events so that the gospel of Jesus Christ can be shared in Upland and beyond.