Click HERE for our full doctrinal statement
Below is a summary of the doctrine that we teach.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God, sufficient and authoritative for all matters of faith, life, and godliness.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existing in three distinct persons, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus Christ is fully man and fully God, lived a perfect life, died a substitutionary death on the cross for the sins of the world, was buried and after three days rose from the dead, conquering death, and is now seated at the right hand of God.
- We believe all men are sinners, falling short of the glory of God, and are in need of salvation from sin and its consequences.
- We believe that salvation is by God's grace, mercy, and faith alone, through the preaching of the gospel, repentance, and the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe every believer is indwelt by the Holy Spirit and is able by His grace to walk in the newness of the Spirit by obeying Jesus and thus becoming more like Him.
- We believe that salvation includes regeneration which produces increasing obedience and transformation into the image of Jesus.
- We believe in the future resurrection of those who have died, the saved to eternal life and the unsaved to eternal punishment.
- We believe in the importance of the local church as the body of Christ and the believer's responsibility to be involved through active membership and faithful disciple-making.
- We believe in the second bodily coming of Jesus Christ to set up a literal kingdom on earth which will last one thousand years and will be followed by the eternal state and the new heavens and earth.