Principles of Giving
The New Covenant principle on giving is not derived from some mandatory percentage. New Covenant giving flows from the heart and is personally determined. 2 Cor 9:6-7 is an excellent summary of how we should give to the Lord, "Now this I say, he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each one must do just as he has purposed in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver."
Since we are not able to gather and collect our offering and gifts, we encourage you to take advantage of these three options:
1. Online Giving through The HUB. (Preferred)
- Go to the Give tab on The HUB.
- Choose “One time gift” or “Repeating gift”
- Select the destination of your gift to: "General Offering”
- Then type the amount you want to give.
- On the next page, input your checking account information.
- Select the checkboxes and then click continue.
If you need help setting up an account on the HUB, please contact us at - email@example.com
2. Bill Pay through your bank.
- Bill Pay is a free service in which your bank sends a check on your behalf to the church.
- You can find details and instructions on your bank's website.
- No account number is needed. If it asks for one, leave it blank or simply put “FBC."
3. Personal check through the mail.
- Our address is 1330 W 15th St, Upland, CA 91786.
- PLEASE NOTE: Make checks payable to 'Foothill Bible Church". The bank is no longer accepting acronyms ("FBC").
We are a non-profit organization, and all contributions are tax-deductible. Your information is held securely by the Treasurer of Foothill Bible Church. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties.
Annual statements are mailed in late January for the prior calendar year. If you have moved recently, please email your full name, former address, new address and phone number to our finance administrator.