Principles of Giving
The New Covenant principle on giving is not derived from some mandatory percentage. New Covenant giving flows from the heart and is personally determined. 2 Cor 9:6-7 is an excellent summary of how we should give to the Lord, "Now this I say, he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each one must do just as he has purposed in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver."
1. Online Giving through Church Center. (Preferred)
- Click "Give Online" to open Church Center Giving.
- Login to your account (top right).
- Enter amount.
- Select fund.
- Choose frequency.
- Select payment method.
- If desired, check box to cover processing fee
- Click the “Give…” button to process the gift.
2. Bill Pay through your bank.
- Bill Pay is a free service in which your bank sends a check on your behalf to the church.
- You can find details and instructions on your bank's website.
- No account number is needed. If it asks for one, leave it blank or simply put “FBC."
3. Personal check through the mail.
- Our address is 1330 W 15th St, Upland, CA 91786.
- Make checks payable to 'Foothill Bible Church’ or ‘FBC.’
We are a non-profit organization, and all contributions are tax-deductible. Your information is held securely by the Treasurer of Foothill Bible Church. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties.
Annual statements are mailed in late January for the prior calendar year. If you have moved recently, please email your full name, former address, new address and phone number to our email@example.com.