The women's ministry at FBC seeks to provide a place for women to encourage, exhort, and disciple one another to be faithful disciples of Jesus. Join a study today!
2019-20 Women's Bible Studies
Precept Ministries-Studying 1&2 Samuel, 1 Chronicles & Covenant
Tuesday mornings from 9:30-11:30am in room 0-11 of the gym.
Begins September 24
Click here for detailed flyer.
Loving God With All Your Mind by Elizabeth George
Sign-ups will be Sunday, Sept. 8 & 15 or online.
There will be 2 opportunities to participate in this study:
Monday mornings beginning September 16 at 9:30am, childcare available.
Wednesday evenings beginning September 18 at 6:30pm, no childcare.
If you have questions regarding the study, please contact the church office.
The Women's Ministry at FBC exists to glorify God through providing:
1. Dynamic body life - women collectively serving the body with their gifts and abilities thereby connecting with and meeting the needs of the body.
2. Leadership development - driving the ministry deep through delegation and training, enabling women to duplicate ministry.
3. Discipleship through service as well as studies and events - relationship building and growth as women serve side by side for church-wide events as well as studying God's Word together.
4. Church planting preparation - preparing women with a missions focus to carry on ministry seamlessly as we seek to plant new churches.
5. Evangelism goals - assisting in church-wide evangelistic events so that the gospel of Jesus Christ can be shared in Upland and beyond.