The women's ministry at FBC seeks to provide a place for women to encourage, exhort, and disciple one another to be faithful disciples of Jesus. Join a study today!
2018-19 Women's Bible Studies
Precept Ministries-Studying the book of Hebrews
Tuesday mornings from 9:20-11:45am in room 0-11 of the gym.
Begins September 18
Click here for detailed flyer.
The Book of James: Growing in Wisdom and Faith by Elizabeth George
Sign-ups will be Sunday, Sept. 30 and Oct. 7 and the cost of the book is $5.50. They will be meeting in C-18 on the upper campus (between the Chapel foyer and the Fountain Cafe).
There will be 2 opportunities to participate in this study:
Monday mornings beginning October 15 at 9:30am, childcare available.
Tuesday evenings beginning October 16 at 6:30pm, no childcare.
If you have questions regarding the study, please contact Kathy Proctor.
The Women's Ministry at FBC exists to glorify God through providing:
1. Dynamic body life - women collectively serving the body with their gifts and abilities thereby connecting with and meeting the needs of the body.
2. Leadership development - driving the ministry deep through delegation and training, enabling women to duplicate ministry.
3. Discipleship through service as well as studies and events - relationship building and growth as women serve side by side for church-wide events as well as studying God's Word together.
4. Church planting preparation - preparing women with a missions focus to carry on ministry seamlessly as we seek to plant new churches.
5. Evangelism goals - assisting in church-wide evangelistic events so that the gospel of Jesus Christ can be shared in Upland and beyond.