Updated Wednesday, March 18, 2020 2:45pm
Please read below for several important updates.
FBC gatherings cancelled
San Bernardino County has ordered the cancellation of all gatherings through April 6th. Therefore, all physical FBC gatherings have been cancelled until further notice. This includes small group gatherings and Bible studies.
- We are now live broadcasting a pre-recorded sermon to show on Sunday at 10:30am.
- Click here to access the premiere
- You can also access a premiere by following our page on facebook. There you will find a premiere posted at the end of the week.
- Make sure to set reminders both on YouTube and Facebook.
Starting today, Wednesday, March 18th, the church office will be closed until further notice.
- All office staff will be working from home.
- You can still contact the staff via email or phone.
- If you would still like to drop off your offering check, drop it in the after hours box outside the church office.
- If you need help picking up medicine, food, or other necessities, please contact Carolyn Chambliss at Carolyn.Chambliss@Foothillbiblechurch.org, or at (909) 981-2835. We will be in contact with you to get you what you need.
- If you would like to help in the delivery of medicine, food, or daily necessities to those in need, please fill out this form.
Click here to find out how you can buy food through a family here at the church.
Since we are not able to gather and collect our offering and gifts, we encourage you to take advantage of these three options:
1. Online Giving through The HUB. (Preferred)
- Go to the Give tab on The HUB.
- Choose “One time gift” or “Repeating gift”
- Select the destination of your gift to: "General Offering”
- Then type the amount you want to give.
- On the next page, input your checking account information.
- Select the checkboxes and then click continue.
If you need help setting up an account on the HUB, please contact Carolyn Chambliss at - firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Bill Pay through your bank.
- Bill Pay is a free service in which your bank sends a check on your behalf to the church.
- You can find details and instructions on your bank's website.
- No account number is needed. If it asks for one, leave it blank or simply put “FBC."
3. Personal check through the mail.
- Our address is 1330 W 15th St, Upland, CA 91786.
- If you or a family member are not well, please stay home out of love for others.
- It would be wise to avoid handshakes and hugs at this time.
- For more guidelines on what you can do for your family, visit the CDC site.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to any of the elders directly. Alternatively, you can leave a voicemail by calling (909) 367-2862 and an elder will get in touch with you soon.